May 20, 2013

'Hugs' For A Teacher

Recently, We Had Teacher Appreciation Week At My Daughter's Preschool & After Some Research, I Found This Super Cute Idea & Of Course Put My Own Twist On It...
 
 
The Original Idea Can Be Found Here:http://www.littlepumpkingrace.com.
 

 
 
Here's My Twist!!!
Mason, Ball & Kerr Jars Are In, So I Went With That Instead Of A Basket.
Plus, The Teachers Can Always Reuse The Jars! 
 
 
 
 I Used My Wonderful Cricut For The 'Hugs'.
And Who Can't Go Wrong With A Little Baker's Twine?!
 
 
 
I Changed Up The Verbiage On The Tag Because I Didn't Have A Lot Of Room & I Don't Have The Best Penmanship To Write Small!  But I Think It Gets The Message Across!

 
 
 
You Can Always Tweak This Idea To Make It Your Own, But It's True That Teachers Need Hugs Just A Much As They Give Them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment