January 6, 2013

Turkey, Brie & Cranberry Sandwich...Yum!

Over The Holidays, My Husband, Daughter & I Went Up To The San Fransisco Bay Area To Spend Christmas With My Family & One Afternoon My Husband & I Got Away For An Afternoon Date! We Went To A Movie & To Lunch At The Restaurant Across From The Theatre Called Buffalo Bills Brewery. That Is Where We Discovered A Wonderful Sandwich Called The "Brie And Cranberry Turkey." It Was Delicious, But Even Better, It's Something You Can Re-Create At Home.  So, I Did Just That & Here It Is To Share With You....
 
 
Ingredients are: French Baguette, Brie, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Sliced Smoked Turkey, Cranberry Sauce (whole berry), Mayo & Brown Mustard
 
 
Step One: Slice Your Baguette & Spread The Brie On One Side. Place In The Broiler For 3-5 Minutes
 
 
 
While That Is Broiling, Spread The Mayo & Brown Mustard On The Other Slice. Then Lay Out Your Turkey & Spread The Cranberry Sauce Along The Middle & Roll It Up
 
 
 
Next, Cut Up All Your Veggies
 
 
 
Then Pile It On! I Layered It As Follows: Bottom Slice Of Baguette (the one with the brie on it), Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Turkey/Cranberry Roll & Other Slice Of Baguette (the one with the mayo & mustard on it) & Violá
 
Sooooo Delicious!!! Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment