January 13, 2013

Baby Sleeping Sign

When My Daughter Was First Born It Was A Challenge Keeping The Dog From Waking Her Up With His Barking When The Mailman Brought Our Mail Or When Solicitors Came To Our Door, So I Googled Signs That I Could Create To Keep Solicitors Away & I Found One Similar To This One...

 
 
At The Time I Didn't Have A Cricut, So, With My Mother's Help, We Made This One...
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's Truly Simple. I Bought The Piece Of Wood At Michael's & Had My Husband Drill Holes On Each Side At The Top. Then I Painted It & When It Dried, We Put The Vinyl My Mother Had Cut For Me On It & Painted Some Mod Podge Over It To Seal It In. Then We Tied The Twine On & Hung It!  How Simple Is That?!  It's A Wonderful Idea & It Works 80% Of The Time (sometimes solicitors just don't pay attention!)
 
You Can Change Up The Wording Anyway You Want, But I Chose To Keep It Simple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment