July 17, 2012

Pinterest Test: Pass

This is Probably My Favorite Pinterest Test So Far Because It Was Such A Success! Check Out These Awesome Pillow Mattresses!!!

At First I Thought These Would Be Perfect for My Niece and Nephew. Then I Thought, My Daughter Would Love One Too! Then I Just Had To Make One For My Friend's Daughter...Let's Just Say, I Have A Lot of Kids I Would Like to Still Make These For!

It Just So Happened That My Sister-In-Law Julie Was In Town and I Came Up With The Bright Idea For Her to Make One for Our Nephew Jack and I Can Make One for Our Niece Jolie (use her as the guinea pig to see if these turn out cute or not), and They Turned Out Great!



Mine & Julie's Other Sister-In-Law Tammi, Says the Kids Love Them.....


So Comfy!!!


Here is the One I Made for My Daughter




And Of Course, I Had to Make One for My Friend's Daughter!!!




Here Is The Blog I Got The Pattern From: No Rest For The Creative. At This Time, The Pattern Is Not Available Due To Negotiations With The Blogger And The Company She Got The Pattern From, But It Looks Like She Is Going To Have The Pattern Available
Soon And With Some Upgrades. In The Meantime,
Let Me Know If You Want To Make One And I Can Help You Out With the Details.


No comments:

Post a Comment